Each vertical column contains, not in order, the letters that go in the squares below them.
- Place the letters in the appropiate boxes in order to form, on the horrizontal lines, a verse from the Bible.
- The black squares are used to separate the words.
- The words that reach the end of the line are continued on the next line.
- All ponctuation marks are ignored.
Print the page so you can blot out the letters you have already placed.
- We have used the text from the King James Version
Answers or clues available on request
Last update 2006/03/23