1. Man's way leads to a hopeless end - God's way leads to endless hope.
2. A lot of kneeling will keep you standing.
3. To be almost saved is to be totally lost.
4. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
5. God doesn't want shares of your life - He wants a controlling interest.
6. We don't change God's message - His message changes us.
7. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
8. Exercise daily - walk with the Lord.
9. Coincidences happen when God chooses to remain anonymous.
10. Wisdom has two parts - 1) having a lot to say 2) not saying it.
11. Never give the devil a ride - he will always want to drive.
12. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
13. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
14. He who angers you controls you.
15. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
16. Give Satan an inch and he'll become a ruler.
17. Forbidden fruits create many jams.
18. Be ye fishers of men - you catch them & He'll clean them.
19. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
20. If God is your co-pilot - swap seats.
NOTE: All Bible references are from the King James Version unless otherwise specified. All unsigned material is in the spirit of Ecc. 12:11. Send all correspondence, comments, suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update 2007/07/14